activemq-users mailing list archives

From EveX <>
Subject Changing database programatically
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:11:16 GMT

First, I'm a beginner with ActiveMQ.

I have a AMQ broker embedded in a tomcat server. I would like to modify some
parameters in it, but it seems the %ACTIVEMQ_HOME%\conf\activemq.xml is not

I tried to modify the memory usage limit from 64mb to 512mb, and it didn't
worked. I finally modified it programatically in Java:

And it works now. I would like to do the same to use SQL server but I only
found by modifying activemq.xml. (I tried it but it didn't worked). Is it
possible to set it in java?