activemq-users mailing list archives

From kureckam <mkure...@fractech.net>
Subject Computer sync issue
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:08:25 GMT
I have an application that uses ActiveMQ. ActiveMQ is in it's own JVM on
computer 1. The core application has producers and consumers and also runs
on computer 1. There is a UI portion that consumes and produces messages as
well. The UI and core communicate via ActiveMQ. If the UI runs on the same
machine everything works fine. If I run it on another machine with the time
different it doesn't. The producers are setting timeToLive. I've figured out
that the messages are expiring due to the time mismatch. I added
<plugings>
         <timeStampingBrokerPlugin futureOnly="true"/>
</plugins>

to the ActiveMQ config file but it isn't having an affect. What am I
missing?

version 5.5.1