activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <clco...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SSL: could not load resource
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:16:59 GMT
Did you try to use the sslContext element to set your store information withint he broker configuration
file?

Here is a link http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html.

didn't exist, just to see what happens. In all cases, the same error. Apparently, the point
where the keystore is accessed is not reached. Setting the same variables/values in JAVA_OPTS
works:

>java -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/opt/activemq/conf/client.ts -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=xxxxxxxx
Producer

was some issues with packaging activemq 5.7 and some of the client keystores might have been
missing.