activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jerry Cwiklik <cwik...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Broker Leak
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:37:32 GMT
Thanks, so if the subs dont go away the broker thinks it can deliver the
messages to them even though the destination is gone? Seems that a temp
queue removal should result/trigger a cleanup of messages associated with
that destination.

I dont have JUnit test. Instead, I attach sources for a simple jms producer
and a consumer which I ran as separate processes. While the producer is
blasting msgs I kill it with -9, force the GC in the broker's jvm via
jConsole and dump the heap to analyze. I ran this scenario multiple times
and am seeing dead messages in a VM cursor.

ProducerWithConsumer.java
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4660465/ProducerWithConsumer.java>
SpringConsumerWithReply.java
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4660465/SpringConsumerWithReply.java>