activemq-users mailing list archives

From boday <ben.o...@initekconsulting.com>
Subject Re: FailoverTransport - "Successfully connected to..." log messages
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:27:16 GMT
thanks ceposta, so is this a bug with the FailoverTransport or an issue with
my configuration?

correct...I have 2 applications running on separate brokers (no network of
brokers, etc).  one application sends messages to the other broker via a
JMSTemplate...

is there a better way to do this than what I described?

ceposta wrote