activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <clco...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Weblogic cluster
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:53:55 GMT
Hi Bill,

You need to insure that the working directory that you are storing you broker data is different
for each embedded broker.

--Claudio

The problem is the first broker creates a lock which prevents the other brokers (and applications)
from coming up. I would like the brokers to work independently and not as master-slave within
the managed server. Is there a configuration I can set or am I forced to move this outside
of the cluster?