activemq-users mailing list archives

From mleiseca <mleis...@gmail.com>
Subject NullPointerException in AbstractInactivityMonitor
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 17:00:36 GMT
We have an app running in Tomcat 7 and deployed on two different servers.
Inside the app, there are consumers for a dozen queues or so. Most of the
time, AMQ works just fine. Occasionally, we see errors like this in the
broker:

This is causing problems in the consumers in the app instance that tries to
read a message not long after this. In particular, the it looks we get a bad
message. All our queues are expecting text messages with a text payload.
It's right after the error above that a queue will get a message with a
missing or invalid payload.

Here's what we are running:

ActiveMQ 5.6
RHEL 5.6

java version "1.6.0_23"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.0-b09, mixed mode)

thanks!

Michael