activemq-users mailing list archives

From kevin_405 <kevin_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Send Timeout does not work while simulating packetloss
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 13:38:10 GMT

With the async property what i do find is that the message is persisted in
the local store and then when the Active MQ link is restored the message
goes from the producer/broker to ActiveMQ server and then to the received.

This works for me as the only message loss is see is if my producer server
goes down.

I had already tried maxInactivityDuration   the solution u suggested before
going with the async..  The max inactivity works some times but not all the
time..

Async responds quickly all the time.. my system being a real time system ,
performance is most important.
The jms message if lost have minor billing implication which is not as
catastrophic as system performance impacts.