activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whitelisting forwarded queues
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 10:45:46 GMT
By forwarding ">", everything will be broadcast. Limit it to down to
suppress. The discussion I linked to was that without a destinationFilter
set, subscription traffic was being forwarded at all times.

The documentation could be improved to be a lot more concise but I don't
think edits are open to the public.