activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Kahadb - holds names of destinations?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 16:33:07 GMT
When I restart AMQ on our hub, the destinations that are exclusively on our
spokes re-appear, until the hub goes and does it's gcInactiveDestinations
job.

This has been confused. How does AMQ know about these destinations, given
we have filtered destinations and advisories on the spokes such that the
hub doesn't get to hear about them any more?

The destinations hold no messages. There are a few hundred of them.

Thanks,

James