activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: durable subscribe with Pure master/slave get bug?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:11:59 GMT
Heed what Gary said about pure master/slave going away, but i am not even
sure what is the bug you described.

So you have pure master/slave set up, you create a durable subscription to
a topic on the Master, then you restart the slave broker... so what's wrong
after that? What is there about a message in a queue?