activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I retrieve a Stomp username when a new Connection is made?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 20:43:31 GMT
Mmmm... good question.. it can be accessed through the BrokerService
object, but it was never intended to be made accessible... would have to
use some hacking to get at it. See attached unit test that has such hacking.

Otherwise, to get at it in JMX, make sure your broker is populating the
username:

        BrokerService service = new BrokerService();
        service.setUseJmx(true);
        service.setPopulateUserNameInMBeans(true);

Good luck!