activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blocking on multiple topics
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:03:04 GMT
Not sure there is a way to do what you're asking out of the box...
you could subscribe to both topic A and B using composite destinations, but
that would give you messages for both A and B, but not block until both A
and B had a message.
you might have to do some client-side coding for that.

http://activemq.apache.org/composite-destinations.html