activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: in master slave broker network, networked slave incorrectly bound to other slave
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:36:59 GMT
please do raise a jira and attach your patch. It would be good to
capture the use case and gauge interest. In the main, the shared
nothing master/slave setup does not get a lot of attention, but that
may be b/c it works fine for most users or b/c most folks use a shared
store or independent brokers for the non persistent case.