activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XaPooledConnectionFactory
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 11:35:36 GMT
can you post your xml configuration for the came context.

the enlistment is done automatically by XaPooledConnectionFactory once
it gets a handle
on the transactionmanager that has an active transaction

<!-- connection factory wrapper to support auto-enlisting of XA resource -->
    <bean id="jmsXaPoolConnectionFactory"
          class="org.apache.activemq.pool.XaPooledConnectionFactory">
        <property name="maxConnections" value="1" />
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsXaConnectionFactory" />
        <property name="transactionManager" ref="osgiJtaTransactionManager" />
    </bean>