activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invlaid client id exception
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:39:49 GMT
that is really a bug with static:

it replicates the network connector config for each url in the list,
so they all have the same name. For duplex this is a problem.

To use multiple connectors with duplex to the same host, they need to
have unique names so you will need to use boiler plate xml config for
each url with a different name value.

The static: discovery url handler should really auto increment a
default name for you in this case. Can you raise an enhancement jira
for that.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com