activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ SSL Client
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:30:07 GMT
The only difference is that with LDAP authorization your clients would
need to provide username/password, to identify themselves. With cert
plugin, the certificate is used for that (and mapped to the
appropriate user that can be later authorized).

Dejan Bosanac
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: @dejanb