activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache NMS Stomp - NuGet Package
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 00:01:33 GMT
Hi Dean,

Please have a look.  The most important aspect to this is that it be
non-instrusive, meaning that once set up, it needs to be automatic and
pretty-much maintenance free.

I looked at the codebetter website, and I can't quite make heads or tails
of it.  I'm not sure how that plays in to connecting things to NuGet.
 Maybe it'll become clearer once you've had a chance to explore things a
bit more.

Best,
Jim