activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <>
Subject Re: Apache NMS Stomp - NuGet Package
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:04:09 GMT
Hi Dean,

I can't speak to the usage of logos.  The legal department would probably
need to be involved in that type of decision, as well as other higher-ups.
 Do you have a link to the information on the requirements?  It's at least
worth looking in to so we can make a fully informed decision as to whether
we should do this.