activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apollo Openwire, Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ and Failover Transport
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:43:18 GMT
Hi Dean,

I haven't attempted connecting to Apollo via OpenWire yet, but I wouldn't
think that using failover would have any bearing on it.  Failover for NMS
is entirely a client-side implementation, and is not dependent upon the
server to do anything.  If you can connect without failover in the first
place, then you should be able to use failover.

Best,
Jim