activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: performance issues with AMQ POC
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:00:38 GMT
Hello Michal,

On point 1) can you please provide some more details on what exactly you test and what you
compare against?

On point 2) in case you're using the vm transport with the embedded broker, then this is expected
to be faster than using an external broker. The vm transport by default avoids (un)marshaling
your messages, which will boost performance.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com