activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Invlaid client id exception
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:26:53 GMT
Hello Mohit,

How does your network connector configuration look like?
In general you can use duplex=true.
There is generally no need to define a network connector with duplex=true on both broker ends.
With duplex=true one network connector definition between the two brokers is enough.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com