activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Invlaid client id exception
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:23:37 GMT

On Nov 12, 2012, at 6:00 PM, Mohit Anchlia wrote:

> It looks something like
> "static(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616,tcp://host3:61616)" On all the
> hosts it's the same config. The problem either I can keep duplex or not
> since I am using multiple hosts.

If all your brokers use a network connector similar to the above, then you really don't need
duplex=true.
duplex=true is rather for broker topologies where you can create the network bridge only on
one of the two broker instances. It then allows messages to flow in both directions even though
the bridge got created on only one broker.

Nevertheless it should generally be okay to create duplex network connectors on all broker
instances. This should not result in errors.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com