activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Oracle SQL to ActiveMQ model
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:24:03 GMT

On Nov 14, 2012, at 4:55 PM, mtod wrote:

> Thanks Torsten for the reply
>
> I'm looking for the syntax or process to use a PL/SQL (Internal Oracle)
> query that would route the message to ActiveMQ from Oracle.
>
> I have everything setup down to the client I can even send messages from the
> Oracle Gateway to the ActiveMQ client.
>
> What I'm missing is how to get it from the Query to the gateway->ActiveMQ.

If I understand you correctly, then you should be able to use a Camel route to consume messages
using an SQL query against your database and route these to your ActiveMQ broker.
That Camel route could also run inside your ActiveMQ broker JVM.
See my previous email and the links provided.

However I am not entirely sure if this is what you want.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com