activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Oracle SQL to ActiveMQ model
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:08:15 GMT

On Nov 14, 2012, at 1:25 AM, mtod wrote:

> I’m working on a model that will send the results from an Oracle SQL query to
> remote Web Service:
>
> Oracle DB 11gR2 -> Oracle Enterprise Gateway -> ActiveMQ -> Windows .Net
> Client Service -> Remote Web Service

Sorry which part of the path is not working?
Oracle DB 11gR2 -> Oracle Enterprise Gateway, or
Oracle Enterprise Gateway -> ActiveMQ?

This isn't clear to me.

> So far I have the path from the Oracle Gateway to the Web Service working.
>
> What I’m missing is the SQL query to OEG ActiveMQ I'm not sure how to
> address the addressing in the SQL query to send the results to ActiveMQ.

Some customers use Camel to query an SQL database and route the messages elsewhere (e.g. ActiveMQ)
but I am not sure this is what you're looking for.
Camel has a SQL [1] and JDBC [2] component, perhaps these can help you.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/sql-component.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/jdbc.html

> I used the following document to setup the model.
> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/id-mgmt/documentation/activemq-oeg-integration-guide-428892.pdf
>
> I’m looking to see if anyone has an example of the SQL query to OEG
> ActiveMQ.
> Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com