activemq-users mailing list archives

From prgtrdr <prgt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection messages includes username and password
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 17:21:29 GMT
Rob,

I'm stuck on something that is probably obvious but I just can't figure out
how to do it.

What I want to do is retrieve the userName from an incoming Stomp
connection.  I am creating the broker in my code and have also set up
monitoring Advisory messages.  The onMessage function receives the
ConnectionInfo message but the userName and password are deleted from the
message.  My guess is to get at the userName I have to somehow lookup the
Connection object based on the ConnectionId contained in the Advisory
ConnectionInfo message, then I can get the userName from the Connection.

Is that right?  Or is there an easier way?  If it's right, how do I lookup
the Connection object?

Thanks,
Bill