activemq-users mailing list archives

From joesan <codeintheo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Authorization Performace
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:38:43 GMT
Thanks for the reply. I can see from the ActiveMQ documentation that there
are many possible ways to do Authentication and Authorization. For example.,
to Authenticate, I can use SSL, JAAS Certificate Authentication, JAAS LDAP
Authentication, JAAS Username, Password Authentication.

What would you advice to use? I have an SSL connection on my ActiveMQ
instance with my clients. I have also implemented JAAS Certificate
Authentication. Is this a better approach or is JAAS LDAP Authentication and
Authorization the way to go?