activemq-users mailing list archives

From joesan <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ SSL Client
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:06:07 GMT
I have made some progress, but terribly stuck with the following error:

 WARN | Failed to add Connection ID:HP10007131-54558-1354103802934-1:1,
reason: java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is
invalid. Unable to load user
properties file .\

It does not respect no matter whatever I give as the path to the location of
the file:

My login.config looks like as below:

*CertLogin {
    org.apache.activemq.jaas.TextFileCertificateLoginModule required

I have mentioned this in my as below:

I have two questions here.

(1) I do not want to use the located in my jre directory to
define the login.config location. Is there any other location I can use to
specify the login.config to my ActiveMQ server instance?
(2) Why the file is not being able to be found?