activemq-users mailing list archives

From joesan <codeintheo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ SSL Client
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:36:44 GMT
When I still need the key store and trust store, why will I use this JAAS
plug in for authentication? I can very well use SSL Authentication in the
form of certificates stored in the trust store of the broker and my client.

I understand that I can plug in authorization rules, but for that I could
very well use the JAAS LDAP authorization mechanism rather than using the
JAAS Certificate Authentication Plug in. Please correct me if I got this
wrong?