activemq-users mailing list archives

From aybeeryu <abhishekro...@gmail.com>
Subject adding an external jar in activemq build path
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 23:56:01 GMT
Hi,

I was performing writing and subscribing functionalities to an activemq
queue via JMS textMessages, and was trying to manage the broker and looking
into the queue itself via the browser. Doing so I found the message in one
of them was basically stating the inability of activemq to actually
represent the content because the data in it used an external jar that I was
using. Now my question was is there a way to manually add that
jar/dependencies externally to the build path of the broker itself so that i
can actually get activemq show me that data on the broker management in the
browser itself?

Thanks in advance for any helpful comments.