activemq-users mailing list archives

From topsweep1506 <topsweep1...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: help: ruby listener/publisher
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:11:00 GMT
Hi torsten sorry for bein a pain but im gettin stuck with the broker config,
what i was goin to do was make my own config file using the uri statement
(broker:(tcp://localhost:61616,network:static:tcp://remotehost:61616)?persistent=false&useJmx=false)
without using the jmx as i think thats were im getting the problems with
java

Only problem is im not sure how to do it, if i run the conf\activemq.xml
broker file it takes me to a explorer window and thats it

And how would i configure the uri statement to get a stomp listener on port
61618

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks Tony