activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tobb <torbjor...@gmail.com>
Subject JournaledPersistenceAdapter error prone?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:23:18 GMT
We have AMQ 5.6.0 set up using a journaledPersistenceAdapter. In the last few
days we've experienced numerous problems relating to this. It seems that
when AMQ is shut down, it dumps its state into the journal files, but when
we try to start the AMQ service again, it fails due to:

To solve this, we have to remove the journal files from the disk and
restart. Since this is in a production environment, I'm not really happy
having to do this, I fear that data will be lost.

We used journaled persistence with AMQ 5.3.0 previously, and never had this
problem. Is this a known issue?

-Tobb