activemq-users mailing list archives

From mtod <m...@thetods.net>
Subject Need help with Oracle SQL to ActiveMQ model
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:25:04 GMT
I’m working on a model that will send the results from an Oracle SQL query to
remote Web Service:

Oracle DB 11gR2 -> Oracle Enterprise Gateway -> ActiveMQ -> Windows .Net
Client Service -> Remote Web Service

All current versions.

So far I have the path from the Oracle Gateway to the Web Service working.

What I’m missing is the SQL query to OEG ActiveMQ I'm not sure how to
address the addressing in the SQL query to send the results to ActiveMQ.

I used the following document to setup the model.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/id-mgmt/documentation/activemq-oeg-integration-guide-428892.pdf

I’m looking to see if anyone has an example of the SQL query to OEG
ActiveMQ.
Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.