activemq-users mailing list archives

From Liu fuming <>
Subject Re: problems with shared nothing Master/Slave deployment
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:06:14 GMT
First,the sendFailIfNoSpace problem.This expression
context.isNetworkConnection()  returns true, so the
systemUsage.isSendFailIfNoSpace() method become uesless.
Second, consumer don't receive messages. I sent some big messages to full
fill the KahaDB store,and the thread is block in the Queue.waitForSpace()
method.Then I added 5 consumers to the brokers,the master finished its work
,and sent the ConsumerInfo command to the slave.The slave didn't react until
I changed the value of variables in waitForSpace() method to make it get
through. After that OpenWireFormat.unmarshal went on to unmarshal the
ConsumerInfo command.