activemq-users mailing list archives

From c031917 <peter.m...@knorr-bremse.com>
Subject Re: Remote Shell via AMQ possible ?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 08:24:30 GMT
Hi,

yes, we use Camel / AMQ and honestly I missed the existence of the
camel-exec component.

Still impressive to find out the capabilities of Camel !

Security won't be an issue hopefully, as the two brokers talk only via
two-way certificate ssl link.

Reading the doc it looks like only predefined commands can be executed.

That will help a little, but may be too inflexible.

I'm behind a full duplex terminal session, running over messages, similar to
the Jabber example

in the AMQ book.

Or could I connect to something like:
http://code.google.com/p/xmpp-ssh/downloads/list
<http://code.google.com/p/xmpp-ssh/downloads/list>   ?

Preferred client would be stuff like PuTTY. On the other side I don't have a
clue what's necessary,
but probably you don't get away with what's available on a standard Linux
(debian in our case).

Any ideas ?