activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chris Moyer <chris.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject nonBlockingRedelivery with failover:// URI
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 13:58:11 GMT
Hello folks, I appreciate you taking the time to read this. I'm pretty new to
ActiveMQ.

>From what I gather the only way to get nonBlockingDelivery functionality is
to specify a URI like:

tcp://localhost:61616?jms.nonBlockingRedelivery=true

We are using Pure Master/Slave replication and are using the failover:// URI
scheme.

failover://(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://localhost:61617)?randomize=false&jms.redeliveryPolicy.nonBlockingRedelivery=true

<-- does not work

I'm not having any luck adding this parameter to the failover:// URI. I
spent some time consulting Google and haven't been able to come up with a
good answer, can anyone point out my problem or point me to a resource
discussing how to get the nonBlockingDelivery behavior with a failover://
URI?

Could it be to specify the parameter on each node like so?

failover://(tcp://localhost:61616?jms.nonBlockingRedelivery=true,tcp://localhost:61617?jms.nonBlockingRedelivery=true)?randomize=false

Thanks so much for the help,

Chris
chris.moyer@gmail.com