activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tobb <torbjor...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Web Console - retry button
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:42:16 GMT
Hi,

I recently upgraded ActiveMQ from version 5.3.0 to version 5.6.0. In the web
console of version 5.3.0 there was a button saying "Retry" for the DLQs. In
5.6.0, there is no such button. I would really like to get this back, since
I have a lot of queues with long names, and the dropdown list for moving a
message is basically useless due to this.

Is there some configuration that I could do to get the retry-button back, or
has it been completely removed?

-Tobb