activemq-users mailing list archives

From gio2375 <gio2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Network of broker
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:23:50 GMT
Hello all,

I'm new to ActiveMQ and I've some trouble with brokers network
configuration. For an important project we are trying to use ActiveMQ to
exchange messages between a master (office) and N slaves (Ships). We have a
queue for comunication slaves-->office (all slaves's messages goes in the
same queue) and N queues for comunication between office-->slaves (one for
each slave). It's very important that no one message gets lost.
With the attached configuration, when start up master and slave all works
but, if I try to shut down and then start up the master, we receive only one
message, the first one, and all others gets lost. What is wrong?

Thanks in advance
Giovanni

Configuration.zip
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659009/Configuration.zip>