activemq-users mailing list archives

From gio2375 <>
Subject Network of broker
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:23:50 GMT
Hello all,

I'm new to ActiveMQ and I've some trouble with brokers network
configuration. For an important project we are trying to use ActiveMQ to
exchange messages between a master (office) and N slaves (Ships). We have a
queue for comunication slaves-->office (all slaves's messages goes in the
same queue) and N queues for comunication between office-->slaves (one for
each slave). It's very important that no one message gets lost.
With the attached configuration, when start up master and slave all works
but, if I try to shut down and then start up the master, we receive only one
message, the first one, and all others gets lost. What is wrong?

Thanks in advance