activemq-users mailing list archives

From vm <sit.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending heartbeats using nms Stomp URI Configuration
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 13:47:40 GMT
Hai,

I am having a problem with sending heartbeats to JMS broker. I am using
JBoss hornetQ as the message broker. When I am using C# NMS stomp client to
subscribe to a topic, after some time I am seeing a message on hornetQ
console "Received Invalid stomp header 1,10,1,10..". When I googled around I
got to know that HornetQ is not yet supporting stomp 1.1. The solution is to
send heartbeats to the message broker.

After seeing the stomp uri configuration on
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/stomp-uri-configuration.html, I understood
that additional options can be provided as parameters to the uri. For
example, I used "stomp:tcp://localhost:61613?wireFormat.heart-beat=12000,0"
to send heartbeats. But I receive an exception "No such property or field:
heartbeat on class: StompWireFormat".

Is this the correct way to send heartbeats? Can anyone help me on this
problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay