activemq-users mailing list archives

From mserrano <mar...@attivio.com>
Subject Re: in master slave broker network, networked slave incorrectly bound to other slave
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 21:11:31 GMT
Note, when I patch DemandForwardingBridge to setNetworkConnection(true) on
all BrokerInfo commands received by serviceRemoteCommand and patch
TransportConnection to not create MasterBroker filters for networked slaves,
this problem does not occur and things proceed as expected.

I think this should be filed as a bug but would like some advice to that
effect first.