activemq-users mailing list archives

From Peter Wright <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ multiple instances: start problems when passing config file
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 09:15:10 GMT
Thanks for the feedback. That suits me fine. I'll just start each instance
with the command:

This also means that the only necessary step is the "create" command
% bin/activemq create INSTANCE1

and the other two steps are not required:
% bin/activemq setup /export/home/mqm/.activemqrc-instance-INSTANCE1
% ln -s activemq bin/activemq-instance-INSTANCE1
as these two files are never used.

Maybe it would be an idea to improve the description about running multiple
in the shell script web page
- "create" command (is currently not even mentioned)
- "start" command e.g. ./INSTANCE1/bin/INSTANCE1 start

Best regards,