activemq-users mailing list archives

From Arjun Dhar <dhar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 5.6.0 - Random URI/Port assignment
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 05:52:54 GMT
..we had a Check to test i a Connection is available before allowing the user
to enter a message.
In earlier verison (and yet to verify) , "con =
template.getConnectionFactory().createConnection();" was not relibale to
state if the Broker was up or not. ... not sure if there is a better way for
the client to check if the Borker is up.

We created a raw socket test .. .that socket test was responsible for
abruptly breaking the connection and causing the Broker to respond with the
log.

So the cause of that log is known and was custom to our problem.