activemq-users mailing list archives

From mserrano <mar...@attivio.com>
Subject Re: Message sometimes lost when transaction open and broker restarted
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 02:42:24 GMT
After deeper investigation, I have discovered that when this fails, it is
because the first message (the one that ends up missing) is never written to
the KahaDB store.  I added a trace message to /void upadateIndex(Transaction
tx, KahaAddMessageCommand command, Location location) / in order to see
exactly when messages were persisted.  When the test fails, the first
message does not seem to enter this method.  I continue to investigate.