activemq-users mailing list archives

From Luis Gonzalez <>
Subject Using Apollo with LDAP/Active Directory
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 16:33:18 GMT

I have been trying to configure Apollo to use Active Directory through LDAP
for authentication and group membership, much like the default file-based
configuration works.

I managed to configure authentication using, but I'm missing group
membership and I don't see how to configure that module so it knows what to

org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule has options for querying the groups
but I haven't been able to get it to talk to Active Directory.

So the questions are:

- Is org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule the right LoginModule to use
for LDAP in Apollo?

- Are there other LoginModules better suited for this?