activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: bash-mq, an improved squawk tool (mostly for sysadmin stuff actually)
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:33:24 GMT
I gave it some tests here today.
This is a really useful tool to have for testing and scripting as it has no dependencies on
other frameworks like perl, stomp, etc.

The only requirements are the commands gawk and socat. Both can be installed easily on Unix
based systems.
Make sure to check out the code directly from github https://github.com/ebuzzing/bash-mq and
not from the blog post referenced in the earlier email. The latter may not work out of the
box, the former does.

Thanks,
Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com