activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Topic - Wait for space
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:48:33 GMT
Do you possibly have disconnected durable subscribers or connected but slow subscribers?
You seem to be hitting system limits or destination limits.
Use JMX (e.g. jconsole) to check the Broker MBeans usage limits and the topics destination
limits.
Most likely you are hitting one of the limits.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com