activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean K <sk92...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP (OpenDS 2.2.1) configuration
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:02:29 GMT
Hi Dejan,
Thanks for the input.

This is what I did

I uninstalled the OpenDS 2.2.1 because I cant easily re-import the
LDIF if an existing OpenDS already has a root DN.

I re-installed the OpenDS  and had it import from the LDIF on the
http://activemq.apache.org/security.html, and I also changed the
import tool use dc=acme,dc=com from dc=example,dc=com

I have a separate SpringFramework ldap test client app that does a
simple test to do a LdapTemplate.lookup(String dn).

		try {
			Resource resource = new ClassPathResource("springldap.xml");
			BeanFactory factory = new XmlBeanFactory(resource);
			System.out.println(factory.toString() + "\n");

			ContactDAO ldapContact = (LDAPContactDAO)factory.getBean("ldapContact");
			String dnOpenDS = "uid=webapp,ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com";
			DirContextAdapter adapter = (DirContextAdapter)ldapContact.lookup(dnOpenDS);
			if (adapter != null){
				Attributes attrs = adapter.getAttributes();
				@SuppressWarnings("rawtypes")
				NamingEnumeration ids = attrs.getIDs();
				while (ids.hasMoreElements()) {
					String attrId = (String)ids.next();
					Attribute attr = attrs.get(attrId);
					System.out.println(attrId);
					System.out.println(attr.get());
				}
				//adapter.close();
			} else {
				System.out.println("THIS OBJECT DOES NOT EXISTS.");
			}
		} catch (Exception e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

This actually succeeds .. and returns
uid
webapp
userPassword
[B@406199
objectClass
top

But when I try to use this credentials on the producer, it still complains.

DEBUG | Setting up new connection id:
ID:WSW710119-54616-1350673109527-1:1, address: tcp://127.0.0.1:54617,
info: ConnectionInfo {commandId = 1, responseRequired = true,
connectionId = ID:WSW710119-54616-1350673109527-1:1, clientId =
ID:WSW710119-54616-1350673109527-0:1, clientIp = null, userName =
uid=webapp,ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com, password =
*****, brokerPath = null, brokerMasterConnector = false, manageable =
true, clientMaster = true, faultTolerant = false, failoverReconnect =
false}^M
DEBUG | Create the LDAP initial context.^M
DEBUG | Get the user DN.^M
DEBUG | Looking for the user in LDAP with ^M
DEBUG |   base DN: ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com^M
DEBUG |   filter:
(uid=uid=webapp,ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com)^M
 WARN | User uid=webapp,ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com
not found in LDAP.^M
 WARN | Failed to add Connection ID:WSW710119-54616-1350673109527-1:1,
reason: java.lang.SecurityException: User name
[uid=webapp,ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com] or password
is invalid.^M
DEBUG | Exception detail:^M
java.lang.SecurityException: User name
[uid=webapp,ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com] or password
is invalid.^M
        at org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:83)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:712)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:80)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:139)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:294)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:152)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:256)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:222)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)^M
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)^M
Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: User
uid=webapp,ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com not found in
LDAP.^M
        at org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule.authenticate(LDAPLoginModule.java:220)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule.login(LDAPLoginModule.java:130)^M
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)^M
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)^M
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)^M
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)^M
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:769)^M
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:186)^M
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:683)^M
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)^M
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(LoginContext.java:680)^M
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:579)^M
        at org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:76)^M
        ... 14 more^M


the encrypted password via the OpenDS control panel shows the password
to be the same as for mqbroker

dn: uid=admin,ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com
objectClass: account
objectClass: simpleSecurityObject
objectClass: top
uid: admin
userPassword:: e1NTSEF9ajBOcHZlRU8wWUQ1cmdJNWtZOE94U1JpTjVLUS9rRTQ=

Still stuck

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Dejan Bosanac <dejan@nighttale.net> wrote:
> Seems like the credentials you're using in login.config are not
> matching your Ldap server.
>
>
> Regards
> --
> Dejan Bosanac
> ----------------------
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> dbosanac@redhat.com
> Twitter: @dejanb
> Blog: http://sensatic.net
> ActiveMQ in Action: http://www.manning.com/snyder/
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:36 AM, Sean K <sk92129@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Still not resolved but I left out an important piece:
>> In the activemq.xml, I forgot to put in:
>>
>>
>>         <plugins>
>>
>>         <jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="LdapConfiguration" />
>>         <authorizationPlugin>
>>         etc...
>>
>> And I forgot to put the login.config into the conf directory.
>>
>> Here is the content of my login.config which is the same as what is
>> shown on the activemq security page.
>>
>> LdapConfiguration {
>>    org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule required
>>        debug=true
>>        initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
>>        connectionURL="ldap://localhost:389"
>>        connectionUsername="cn=mqbroker,ou=Services,dc=acme,dc=com"
>>        connectionPassword=password
>>        connectionProtocol=s
>>        authentication=simple
>>        userBase="ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com"
>>        userRoleName=dummyUserRoleName
>>        userSearchMatching="(uid={0})"
>>        userSearchSubtree=false
>>        roleBase="ou=Group,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com"
>>        roleName=cn
>>        roleSearchMatching="(member:=uid={1})"
>>        roleSearchSubtree=true
>>        ;
>> };
>>
>>
>> Now I am getting an LDAP error code 49. which I am figure out.
>>
>> DEBUG | Error occured while processing sync command: ConnectionInfo
>> {commandId = 1, responseRequired = true, connectionId =
>> ID:WSW710119-64373-1350601619950-1:1, clientId =
>> ID:WSW710119-64373-1350601619950-0:1, clientIp =
>> tcp://127.0.0.1:64374, userName = cn=Directory Manager, password =
>> *****, brokerPath = null, brokerMasterConnector = false, manageable =
>> true, clientMaster = true, faultTolerant = false, failoverReconnect =
>> false}, exception: java.lang.SecurityException: User name
>> [cn=Directory Manager] or password is invalid.^M
>> java.lang.SecurityException: User name [cn=Directory Manager] or
>> password is invalid.^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:83)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:712)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:80)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:139)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:294)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:152)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:256)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:222)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)^M
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)^M
>> Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: Error
>> opening LDAP connection^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule.authenticate(LDAPLoginModule.java:177)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule.login(LDAPLoginModule.java:130)^M
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)^M
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)^M
>>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)^M
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)^M
>>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:769)^M
>>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:186)^M
>>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:683)^M
>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)^M
>>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(LoginContext.java:680)^M
>>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:579)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:76)^M
>>         ... 14 more^M
>> Caused by: javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49
>> - Invalid Credentials]^M
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3067)^M
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:3013)^M
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2815)^M
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.connect(LdapCtx.java:2729)^M
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.<init>(LdapCtx.java:296)^M
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getUsingURL(LdapCtxFactory.java:175)^M
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getUsingURLs(LdapCtxFactory.java:193)^M
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getLdapCtxInstance(LdapCtxFactory.java:136)^M
>>         at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getInitialContext(LdapCtxFactory.java:66)^M
>>         at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)^M
>>         at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)^M
>>         at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)^M
>>         at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)^M
>>         at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.<init>(InitialDirContext.java:82)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule.open(LDAPLoginModule.java:437)^M
>>         at org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule.authenticate(LDAPLoginModule.java:175)^M
>>         ... 26 more^M
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Sean K <sk92129@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> And then on the broker side, here is the log that I snipped out --
>>>
>>> I turned up the logging level in the logging.properties to DEBUG from
>>> INFO level.
>>>
>>> I see the userName that I passed from my camel producer bean when I
>>> instantiate the ActiveMQConnectionFactory.
>>>
>>> I re-read the http://activemq.apache.org/security.html again.
>>>
>>> I verified that I had imported the ldif  into my opends, I changed the
>>> LDAPAuthorizationMap back to match the one on the security.html page.
>>>
>>>
>>>         <authorizationPlugin>
>>>               <map>
>>>                   <bean id="lDAPAuthorizationMap"
>>> class="org.apache.activemq.security.LDAPAuthorizationMap"
>>>                         xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans">
>>>                       <property name="initialContextFactory"
>>> value="com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory"/>
>>>                       <property name="connectionURL"
>>> value="ldap://localhost:389"/>
>>>                       <property name="authentication" value="simple"/>
>>>                       <property name="connectionUsername"
>>> value="cn=mqbroker,ou=Services,dc=acme,dc=com"/>
>>>                       <property name="connectionPassword" value="password"/>
>>>                       <property name="connectionProtocol" value="s"/>
>>>                       <property name="topicSearchMatchingFormat"
>>>
>>> value="cn={0},ou=Topic,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>                       <property name="topicSearchSubtreeBool" value="true"/>
>>>                       <property name="queueSearchMatchingFormat"
>>>
>>> value="cn={0},ou=Queue,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>                       <property name="advisorySearchBase"
>>>
>>> value="cn=ActiveMQ.Advisory,ou=Topic,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>                       <property name="tempSearchBase"
>>>
>>> value="cn=ActiveMQ.Temp,ou=Topic,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>                       <property name="queueSearchSubtreeBool" value="true"/>
>>>                       <property name="adminBase" value="(cn=admin)"/>
>>>                       <property name="adminAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>                       <property name="readBase" value="(cn=read)"/>
>>>                       <property name="readAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>                       <property name="writeBase" value="(cn=write)"/>
>>>                       <property name="writeAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>                   </bean>
>>>               </map>
>>>           </authorizationPlugin>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> DEBUG | Setting up new connection id:
>>> ID:WSW710119-63884-1350596295369-1:1, address: tcp://127.0.0.1:63885,
>>> info: ConnectionInfo {commandId = 1, responseRequired = true,
>>> connectionId = ID:WSW710119-63884-1350596295369-1:1, clientId =
>>> ID:WSW710119-63884-1350596295369-0:1, clientIp = null, userName =
>>> cn=Directory Manager, password = *****, brokerPath = null,
>>> brokerMasterConnector = false, manageable = true, clientMaster = true,
>>> faultTolerant = false, failoverReconnect = false}
>>>  WARN | Failed to add Connection ID:WSW710119-63884-1350596295369-1:1,
>>> reason: java.lang.SecurityException: User is not authenticated.
>>> DEBUG | Exception detail:
>>> java.lang.SecurityException: User is not authenticated.
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestination(AuthorizationBroker.java:59)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(MutableBrokerFilter.java:151)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.send(RegionBroker.java:481)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedRegionBroker.send(ManagedRegionBroker.java:305)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:533)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:464)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:459)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConnection(AdvisoryBroker.java:72)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.util.LoggingBrokerPlugin.addConnection(LoggingBrokerPlugin.java:190)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:715)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:79)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:139)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:292)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:150)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:229)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:222)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>> DEBUG | Error occured while processing sync command: ConnectionInfo
>>> {commandId = 1, responseRequired = true, connectionId =
>>> ID:WSW710119-63884-1350596295369-1:1, clientId =
>>> ID:WSW710119-63884-1350596295369-0:1, clientIp =
>>> tcp://127.0.0.1:63885, userName = cn=Directory Manager, password =
>>> *****, brokerPath = null, brokerMasterConnector = false, manageable =
>>> true, clientMaster = true, faultTolerant = false, failoverReconnect =
>>> false}, exception: java.lang.SecurityException: User is not
>>> authenticated.
>>> java.lang.SecurityException: User is not authenticated.
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestination(AuthorizationBroker.java:59)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(MutableBrokerFilter.java:151)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.send(RegionBroker.java:481)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedRegionBroker.send(ManagedRegionBroker.java:305)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:533)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:464)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:459)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConnection(AdvisoryBroker.java:72)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.util.LoggingBrokerPlugin.addConnection(LoggingBrokerPlugin.java:190)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:715)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:79)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:139)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:292)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:150)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:229)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:222)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>> DEBUG | Transport Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:63885 failed:
>>> java.io.EOFException
>>> java.io.EOFException
>>>         at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:375)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:275)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:229)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:221)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> So then I switched to activemq 5.7.0.
>>>
>>> I used this current activemq.xml -- this is the plugins section.
>>>
>>>       <plugins>
>>>
>>>         <authorizationPlugin>
>>>               <map>
>>>                   <bean id="lDAPAuthorizationMap"
>>> class="org.apache.activemq.security.LDAPAuthorizationMap"
>>>                         xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans">
>>>                       <property name="initialContextFactory"
>>> value="com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory"/>
>>>                       <property name="connectionURL"
>>> value="ldap://localhost:389"/>
>>>                       <property name="authentication" value="simple"/>
>>>                       <property name="connectionUsername"
>>> value="cn=mqbroker,ou=Services,dc=acme,dc=com"/>
>>>                       <property name="connectionPassword" value="password"/>
>>>                       <property name="connectionProtocol" value="s"/>
>>>                       <property name="topicSearchMatchingFormat"
>>>
>>> value="cn={0},ou=Topic,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>                       <property name="topicSearchSubtreeBool" value="true"/>
>>>                       <property name="queueSearchMatchingFormat"
>>>
>>> value="cn={0},ou=Queue,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>                         <property name="queueSearchSubtreeBool" value="true" />
>>>                       <property name="advisorySearchBase"
>>>
>>> value="cn=ActiveMQ.Advisory,ou=Topic,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>                       <property name="tempSearchBase"
>>>
>>> value="cn=ActiveMQ.Temp,ou=Topic,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>                       <property name="adminBase" value="(cn=admin)"/>
>>>                       <property name="adminAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>                       <property name="readBase" value="(cn=read)"/>
>>>                       <property name="readAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>                       <property name="writeBase" value="(cn=write)"/>
>>>                       <property name="writeAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>                   </bean>
>>>               </map>
>>>           </authorizationPlugin>
>>>
>>>         </plugins>
>>>
>>> I noticed a few documentation inconsistencies.
>>>
>>> topicSearchMatching is not writable -- so I assumed
>>> topicSearchMatchingFormat is correct -- I forgot where i saw that one.
>>>
>>> queueSearchMatchingFormat has the same issue.
>>>
>>> Then on the producer side, I tried using the entries that were created
>>> by the ldif.  So I tried userName being "cn=admin" or "admin", or
>>> "cn=Directory Manager" -- all of them results in the user not being
>>> authenticated.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Sean K <sk92129@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> I havent tried that yet.
>>>>
>>>> But I think I am getting closer.
>>>>
>>>> I took a vanilla activemq 5.6.0 bundle zip and expanded it on a
>>>> windows7 machine, and added only this section for the LDAP.
>>>>
>>>> The OpenDS 2.2.1 is also running on the same machine.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Now, when I made my non-ssl producer connect to the broker, it says
>>>> that the user is not authenticated.
>>>>
>>>> My producer is a simple camel producer basically driven from this xml.
>>>> Then I run the producer using : mvn camel:run
>>>>
>>>> I think I need to configure the OpenDS more to handle ActiveMQ but I
>>>> am not sure how.   Any ideas?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>         <authorizationPlugin>
>>>>               <map>
>>>>                   <bean id="lDAPAuthorizationMap"
>>>> class="org.apache.activemq.security.LDAPAuthorizationMap"
>>>>                         xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans">
>>>>                       <property name="initialContextFactory"
>>>> value="com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory"/>
>>>>                       <property name="connectionURL"
>>>> value="ldap://localhost:389"/>
>>>>                       <property name="authentication" value="simple"/>
>>>>                       <property name="connectionUsername"
>>>> value="cn=Directory Manager"/>
>>>>                       <property name="connectionPassword" value="password"/>
>>>>                       <property name="connectionProtocol" value="s"/>
>>>>                       <property name="topicSearchMatchingFormat"
>>>>
>>>> value="cn={0},ou=Topic,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>>                       <property name="topicSearchSubtreeBool" value="true"/>
>>>>                       <property name="queueSearchMatchingFormat"
>>>>
>>>> value="cn={0},ou=Queue,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>>                       <property name="advisorySearchBase"
>>>>
>>>> value="cn=ActiveMQ.Advisory,ou=Topic,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>>                       <property name="tempSearchBase"
>>>>
>>>> value="cn=ActiveMQ.Temp,ou=Topic,ou=Destination,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system"/>
>>>>                       <property name="queueSearchSubtreeBool" value="true"/>
>>>>                       <property name="adminBase"
>>>> value="(cn=all-servers,cn=Server Groups,cn=admin data)"/>
>>>>                       <property name="adminAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>>                       <property name="readBase"
>>>> value="(cn=all-servers,cn=Server Groups,cn=admin data)"/>
>>>>                       <property name="readAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>>                       <property name="writeBase"
>>>> value="(cn=all-servers,cn=Server Groups,cn=admin data)"/>
>>>>                       <property name="writeAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>>                   </bean>
>>>>               </map>
>>>>           </authorizationPlugin>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  INFO [DefaultQuartzScheduler-camel-1_Worker-1] (JobRunShell.java:221)
>>>> - Job DEFAULT.quartz-endpoint1 threw a JobExecutionException:
>>>> org.quartz.JobExecutionException:
>>>> org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized
>>>> exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
>>>> javax.jms.JMSException: User is not authenticated. [See nested
>>>> exception: org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException:
>>>> Uncategorized exception occured during JMS processing; nested
>>>> exception is javax.jms.JMSException: User is not authenticated.]
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.quartz.QuartzEndpoint.onJobExecute(QuartzEndpoint.java:117)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.quartz.CamelJob.execute(CamelJob.java:54)
>>>>         at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:216)
>>>>         at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:549)
>>>> Caused by: org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException:
>>>> Uncategorized exception occured during JMS processing; nested
>>>> exception is javax.jms.JMSException: User is not authenticated.
>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJmsAccessException(JmsUtils.java:316)
>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.convertJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:168)
>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:469)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration$CamelJmsTemplate.send(JmsConfiguration.java:187)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.doSend(JmsProducer.java:387)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.processInOnly(JmsProducer.java:341)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.process(JmsProducer.java:132)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$2.doInAsyncProducer(SendProcessor.java:120)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInAsyncProducer(ProducerCache.java:292)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:115)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:91)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:330)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:220)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:303)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:117)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:80)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.processAsync(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:150)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:117)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RouteInflightRepositoryProcessor.processNext(RouteInflightRepositoryProcessor.java:48)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.loadbalancer.QueueLoadBalancer.process(QueueLoadBalancer.java:44)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:99)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.loadbalancer.QueueLoadBalancer.process(QueueLoadBalancer.java:71)
>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.quartz.QuartzEndpoint.onJobExecute(QuartzEndpoint.java:113)
>>>>         ... 3 more
>>>> Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: User is not authenticated.
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1362)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1466)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:308)
>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createSession(JmsAccessor.java:196)
>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:457)
>>>>         ... 43 more
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: User is not authenticated.
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestination(AuthorizationBroker.java:59)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(MutableBrokerFilter.java:151)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.send(RegionBroker.java:481)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedRegionBroker.send(ManagedRegionBroker.java:305)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:533)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:464)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:459)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConnection(AdvisoryBroker.java:72)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.util.LoggingBrokerPlugin.addConnection(LoggingBrokerPlugin.java:190)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:715)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:79)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:139)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:292)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:150)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:229)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:222)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)
>>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>>>>         xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>>         xsi:schemaLocation="
>>>>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>>>>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
>>>>         http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
>>>> http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">
>>>>
>>>>         <bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
>>>>                 <property name="connectionFactory">
>>>>                 <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
>>>>                         <property name="brokerURL"
>>>> value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
>>>>                         <property name="userName"  value="cn=Directory
>>>> Manager" />
>>>>                         <property name="password" value="password" />
>>>>                 </bean>
>>>>                 </property>
>>>>         </bean>
>>>>
>>>>         <bean id="myUriMaker" class="com.foo.camel.jms.QueueUriMaker"/>
>>>>
>>>>         <bean id="myRouter" class="com.foo.camel.jms.MyProducer">
>>>>
>>>>                 <property name="brokerName" ref="brokerNameLookup" />
>>>>                 <property name="producerName" ref="producerNameLookup" />
>>>>                 <property name="postLogger" ref="producerLogger" />
>>>>
>>>>                 <property name="uri" value="jms:queue:prescriptions" />
>>>>                 <property name="quartz"
>>>> value="quartz://com.foo.camel.quartz.producer/MyQuartz" />
>>>>                 <property name="repeatInterval" value="1000" />
>>>>                 <property name="repeatCount" value="0" />
>>>>                 <property name="fireNow" value="true" />
>>>>         </bean>
>>>>         <bean id="downloadLogger" class="com.foo.camel.jms.DownloadLogger"/>
>>>>         <bean id="producerLogger" class="com.foo.camel.jms.ProducerLogger"/>
>>>>         <bean id="brokerNameLookup" class="com.foo.camel.jms.BrokerNameLookup"/>
>>>>         <bean id="producerNameLookup"
>>>> class="com.foo.camel.jms.ProducerNameLookup"/>
>>>>         <bean id="consumerNameLookup"
>>>> class="com.foo.camel.jms.ConsumerNameLookup"/>
>>>>
>>>>         <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
>>>>                 <routeBuilder ref="myRouter"/>
>>>>         </camelContext>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>         <!--
>>>>           <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
>>>>     <route>
>>>>       <from uri="file:src/data?noop=true"/>
>>>>       <process ref="downloadLogger"/>
>>>>       <to uri="jms:queue:incomingOrders"/>
>>>>       <process ref="producerLogger"/>
>>>>     </route>
>>>>   </camelContext>
>>>>          -->
>>>>
>>>>          <!--
>>>>
>>>>           <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
>>>>      <packageScan>
>>>>     <package>com.foo.camel.jms.routes</package>
>>>>     <excludes>**.*Test*</excludes>
>>>>     <includes>**.*</includes>
>>>>   </packageScan>
>>>>   </camelContext>
>>>>           -->
>>>>
>>>> </beans>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> Hi
>>>>>
>>>>> Have you tried with the ActiveMQ 5.7.0 release?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:09 AM, Sean K <sk92129@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>> I am working with the documentation on the activemq site for
>>>>>> configuring the LDAP.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/security.html  -- almost everything is
>>>>>> copied verbatim except for hostnames and there were a few parameters
>>>>>> that were not writable by the current bean so I remove them -- for
>>>>>> example the writeAttributePrefix.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I am using apache activemq-5.6.0 which is running on ubuntu.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It is trying to connect to the opends 2.2.1 running on a Windows 7
>>>>>> machine.   I imported the ldif into the openDS through the admin
>>>>>> console so that these dc and ou would match.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I start up the activemq broker -- all is fine.
>>>>>> When I start the producer to send messages to the broker, then errors
>>>>>> occur (on bottom)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In the producer log, there is some indicator -- about an option key
>>>>>> being expected at line 40, which I dont see how.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I also attached the login.config file.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Any ideas anyone?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>       <plugins>
>>>>>>                 <jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="LdapConfiguration" />
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                 <authorizationPlugin>
>>>>>>                         <map>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                           <bean
>>>>>> xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>>>>>> id="lDAPAuthorizationMap"
>>>>>>
>>>>>> class="org.apache.activemq.security.LDAPAuthorizationMap">
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                               <property name="initialContextFactory"
>>>>>> value="com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="connectionURL"
>>>>>> value="ldap://WSW710119:389"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="authentication" value="simple"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="connectionUsername"
>>>>>> value="cn=mqbroker,ou=Services,dc=acme,dc=com"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="connectionPassword"
>>>>>> value="password"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="connectionProtocol" value="s"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="topicSearchSubtreeBool"
>>>>>> value="true" />
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                               <property name="queueSearchSubtreeBool"
>>>>>> value="true"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="adminBase" value="(cn=admin)"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="adminAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="readBase" value="(cn=read)"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="readAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="writeBase" value="(cn=write)"/>
>>>>>>                               <property name="writeAttribute" value="member"/>
>>>>>>                            </bean>
>>>>>>                         </map>
>>>>>>                 </authorizationPlugin>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>         </plugins>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> And the contents of login.conf :
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> LdapConfiguration {
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule required
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   debug=true
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   connectionURL="ldap://WSW710119:389"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   connectionUsername="cn=mqbroker,ou=Services,dc=acme,dc=com"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   connectionPassword=password
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   connectionProtocol=s
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   authentication=simple
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   userBase="ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   userRoleName=dummyUserRoleName
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   userSearchMatching="(uid={0})"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   userSearchSubtree=false
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   roleBase="ou=Groups,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=systems,dc=acme,dc=com"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   roleName=cn
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   roleSearchMatching="(member=uid={1})"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   roleSearchSubtree=true
>>>>>>
>>>>>> };
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> <<<< this is the broker logs>>>>>
>>>>>> 2012-10-16 16:57:16,098 | WARN  | Failed to add Connection
>>>>>> ID:centos-test1.foo.com-43128-1350431835402-1:2, reason:
>>>>>> java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid.
>>>>>> | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection | ActiveMQ Transport:
>>>>>> ssl:///127.0.0.1:44983
>>>>>> 2012-10-16 16:57:16,100 | WARN  | Failed to add Connection
>>>>>> ID:centos-test1.foo.com-43128-1350431835402-1:3, reason:
>>>>>> java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid.
>>>>>> | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection | ActiveMQ Transport:
>>>>>> ssl:///127.0.0.1:44982
>>>>>> 2012-10-16 16:57:16,108 | WARN  | Failed to add Connection
>>>>>> ID:centos-test1.foo.com-43128-1350431835402-1:1, reason:
>>>>>> java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid.
>>>>>> | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection | ActiveMQ Transport:
>>>>>> ssl:///127.0.0.1:44981
>>>>>> 2012-10-16 16:57:16,152 | WARN  | Transport Connection to:
>>>>>> tcp://127.0.0.1:44982 failed: java.io.EOFException |
>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ
>>>>>> Transport: ssl:///127.0.0.1:44982
>>>>>> 2012-10-16 16:57:16,171 | WARN  | Transport Connection to:
>>>>>> tcp://127.0.0.1:44983 failed: java.io.EOFException |
>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ
>>>>>> Transport: ssl:///127.0.0.1:44983
>>>>>> 2012-10-16 16:57:16,180 | WARN  | Transport Connection to:
>>>>>> tcp://127.0.0.1:44981 failed: java.io.EOFException |
>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ
>>>>>> Transport: ssl:///127.0.0.1:44981
>>>>>> 2012-10-16 16:57:16,613 | WARN  | Failed to add Connection
>>>>>> ID:centos-test1.foo.com-43128-1350431835402-1:4, reason:
>>>>>> java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid.
>>>>>> | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection | ActiveMQ Transport:
>>>>>> ssl:///127.0.0.1:44984
>>>>>> 2012-10-16 16:57:16,632 | WARN  | Transport Connection to:
>>>>>> tcp://127.0.0.1:44984 failed: java.io.EOFException |
>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ
>>>>>> Transport: ssl:///127.0.0.1:44984
>>>>>> 2012-10-16 16:57:17,585 | WARN  | Failed to add Connection
>>>>>> ID:centos-test1.foo.com-43128-1350431835402-1:5, reason:
>>>>>> java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid.
>>>>>> | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection | ActiveMQ Transport:
>>>>>> ssl:///127.0.0.1:44985
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> <<<<this is the error that come back through the producer >>>>>>
>>>>>> ]. Caused by: [org.quartz.JobExecutionException -
>>>>>> org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized
>>>>>> exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
>>>>>> javax.jms.JMSException: User name [null] or password is invalid.]
>>>>>>  INFO [DefaultQuartzScheduler-camel-1_Worker-3] (JobRunShell.java:221)
>>>>>> - Job DEFAULT.quartz-endpoint1 threw a JobExecutionException:
>>>>>> org.quartz.JobExecutionException:
>>>>>> org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized
>>>>>> exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
>>>>>> javax.jms.JMSException: User name [null] or password is invalid. [See
>>>>>> nested exception: org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException:
>>>>>> Uncategorized exception occured during JMS processing; nested
>>>>>> exception is javax.jms.JMSException: User name [null] or password is
>>>>>> invalid.]
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.quartz.QuartzEndpoint.onJobExecute(QuartzEndpoint.java:117)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.quartz.CamelJob.execute(CamelJob.java:54)
>>>>>>         at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:216)
>>>>>>         at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:549)
>>>>>> Caused by: org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException:
>>>>>> Uncategorized exception occured during JMS processing; nested
>>>>>> exception is javax.jms.JMSException: User name [null] or password is
>>>>>> invalid.
>>>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJmsAccessException(JmsUtils.java:316)
>>>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.convertJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:168)
>>>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:469)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration$CamelJmsTemplate.send(JmsConfiguration.java:187)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.doSend(JmsProducer.java:387)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.processInOnly(JmsProducer.java:341)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.process(JmsProducer.java:132)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$2.doInAsyncProducer(SendProcessor.java:120)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInAsyncProducer(ProducerCache.java:292)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:115)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:91)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:330)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:220)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:303)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:117)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:80)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RouteContextProcessor.processNext(RouteContextProcessor.java:45)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.processAsync(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:150)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:117)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.RouteInflightRepositoryProcessor.processNext(RouteInflightRepositoryProcessor.java:48)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:99)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:90)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:73)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:73)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.loadbalancer.QueueLoadBalancer.process(QueueLoadBalancer.java:44)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:99)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.processor.loadbalancer.QueueLoadBalancer.process(QueueLoadBalancer.java:71)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.camel.component.quartz.QuartzEndpoint.onJobExecute(QuartzEndpoint.java:113)
>>>>>>         ... 3 more
>>>>>> Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: User name [null] or password is invalid.
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1362)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1466)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:308)
>>>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createSession(JmsAccessor.java:196)
>>>>>>         at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:457)
>>>>>>         ... 43 more
>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid.
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:83)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:715)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:79)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:139)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:292)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:150)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:229)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.SslTransport.doConsume(SslTransport.java:91)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:222)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)
>>>>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Configuration Error:
>>>>>>         Line 40: expected [option key]
>>>>>>         at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.<init>(ConfigFile.java:93)
>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>>>>>>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:355)
>>>>>>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
>>>>>>         at javax.security.auth.login.Configuration$3.run(Configuration.java:247)
>>>>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>         at javax.security.auth.login.Configuration.getConfiguration(Configuration.java:242)
>>>>>>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$1.run(LoginContext.java:237)
>>>>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.init(LoginContext.java:234)
>>>>>>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.<init>(LoginContext.java:403)
>>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:75)
>>>>>>         ... 15 more
>>>>>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Configuration Error:
>>>>>>         Line 40: expected [option key]
>>>>>>         at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.match(ConfigFile.java:520)
>>>>>>         at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.parseLoginEntry(ConfigFile.java:406)
>>>>>>         at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.readConfig(ConfigFile.java:350)
>>>>>>         at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.init(ConfigFile.java:262)
>>>>>>         at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.init(ConfigFile.java:202)
>>>>>>         at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.<init>(ConfigFile.java:91)
>>>>>>         ... 29 more
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Claus Ibsen
>>>>> -----------------
>>>>> Red Hat, Inc.
>>>>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>>>>> Email: cibsen@redhat.com
>>>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>>>> Twitter: davsclaus
>>>>> Blog: http://davsclaus.com
>>>>> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen

Mime
View raw message