activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Network bridge is stuck, repeatedly requires broker restart
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:32:13 GMT
Hub with three spokes. The network between the hub and one of these spokes
seems to be dying irregularly yet frequently.

I managed to get a thread dump of the hub's ssl connector to this spoke
along with the thread it was waiting on:

http://pastebin.com/ZjeSxDK7

I also captched a full thread dump on the hub:

http://pastebin.com/Qu113JhQ

On the spoke the thread dump button was disabled but I captured the
equivalent individual threads:

http://pastebin.com/1hwb1BDp

FWIW we just restarted the spoke and the network connector appears to be
stuck once again. Not sure what we can actually do now...

Can anyone offer advice, perhaps a JIRA issue? This is with 5.7.0.

James