activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stopped waiting for space in pendingMessage cursor messages
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 23:03:29 GMT
Å FilePendingMessageCursor would be used by default if <brokerService ...
persistent="true" /> in your config.
This cursor would use temp space. What are the settings for the temp space?

I had this message 35 minutes prior to the flood of other messages.  But why
> would it take 35 minutes for the other messages to occur after the OOM?

Can you explain what you mean here?
What version are you using?