activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DefaultMessageListenerContainer start failure on remote connection
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:15:40 GMT
I think what's happening is when you use the VM connector, an in-memory
broker is starting up for your client. But when you're expecting the tcp
connector to be available, it will fail because it's not actually available
(the broker didn't start properly). Take a look at the config I mentioned
for your other post (
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Web-console-Exception-No-broker-is-found-at-any-of-the-1-configured-urls-td4657842.html)
and that should help the broker come up properly.
Cheers